– RT from @MarkRaganCEO : “How to write one press release for multiple audiences bit.ly/NeFxhX #PR”
– One of the most popular tweets this week was about the 2012 London Olympics logo. Who else hated it? I like the logo for Rio 2016 much better!
– I determined that “public relations is not for the faint of heart. It requires some serious thick skin, compassion and quick thinking.” Agree? What other qualities are useful?
– RT from @HubSpot: “Have you created an ebook from your stellar blog content yet? – ow.ly/d51NT” I think this is such a great idea. Consolidate your best work on a given topic into one great, useful resource.
– “For companies to provide a consistent experience on their website, they must stop organizing marketing into functional silos like web, email, and social media, and instead embrace the fact that the customer journey weaves its way in and out of all of them.”