i! I’m Laura and I love what I do.
10 things about me:
1. I’m a self-proclaimed branding nerd. I’m pretty sure I was meant to do this because ever since I can remember, I’ve had a thing for creating personas for businesses that I aspired to create.
2. I always knew I wanted to own a business – and now I do!
3. I love learning – especially about business and entrepreneurship.
4. I love to sing in front of large crowds. If you ask me to sing for you right now, I won’t. Put me in front of a couple hundred to a couple thousand, sure thing!
5. I try every day to be a great mother and wife. My family comes first! (I love you guys!)
6. If I could be anything in this world, I’d be an astronaut. Seriously. I’m the kid who wanted to go to Space Camp. (Go ahead, it’s ok to laugh! I told you I was a nerd.)
7. I believe in small, local businesses and I patronize them as often as I can. Why shop at the big box store, when there’s an awesome little mom and pop down the road. (Did you know that 68% of income from a local business stays right in the local economy? For more cool stats, check out The 3/50 Project.)
8. I’m the cheerleader. I want to see you succeed and I will do all that I can to make that happen.
9. I’m a graduate of Penn State University (We Are!). I have a degree in Corporate Communications and a minor in Business, of which I am incredibly proud.
10. I’m serious when I need to be, but I’d rather be having fun. (Wouldn’t you!?) I love to laugh and have a great time.
PS – I asked my husband for 3 things about me that he’d tell someone and here are his answers:
1. I make a killer lasagna.
2. My driving makes him car sick. In my defense, if he isn’t driving, he gets sick!
3. I love cheesy movies. (Definitely true.)